Our volunteers give over 5,000 volunteer hours annually!
Thank you for your interest in volunteering at Annunciation Maternity Home! There are many opportunities to practice stewardship at our Home, and the blessings you receive in return will be immeasurable!
To schedule a tour of our beautiful campus and learn more about our volunteer needs, please complete the volunteer contact form below or call our Volunteer Coordinator at 512-864-7755.
Areas of Need
Plan a Drive
- We welcome volunteers who can coordinate drives! (See our wish list or contact us to discuss your drive idea.)
- Drives can be conducted anywhere at any time by any individuals, church groups, businesses, or organizations!
- Tutor students one-on-one in the High School (Science, Math, English)
- Help with STAAR test prep
- Must be certified as a teacher
- Help File
- Work on Databases
- Assist AMH staff with the planning and execution of special events and fundraisers, including our annual banquet in May and annual golf tournament in October
Life Skills Class Instructors
- Share areas of personal expertise with residents. If you have a talent or a professional skill that can enhance the lives of our residents, please give us a call. From painting to budgeting – we need your help in teaching life skill classes.